Analytics Platform Developer
Location: Sterling, VA, United States, 20116
Req ID: 2825
Discovery hires the very best and brightest talent who are enthusiastic and passionate to fulfill the company's mission of empowering people to explore their world and satisfy their curiosity.
In exchange for their talent and drive, employees are provided with an engaging, diverse workplace and the resources they need to learn, thrive and grow in their careers.
We are seeking an Experienced developer with full web stack experience. As a member of our team this role will be responsible for design, recommendations, delivery, and support to the customer experience that is served to many users. Our Developer will deliver high-quality, performance web experiences with very excellent fundamentals of software development and possess a deep understanding of the web stack.
- Experienced developer with full web stack experience.
- The ability to integrate into an existing web application Software Development Kit (SDK) and/or RESTful APIs provided by Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI and MicroStrategy.
- Experience in working on the Cloud environment, preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Good Understanding of SQL, Relational Databases and Data Warehouse (Oracle, AWS Redshift, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please send an email request to HR@discovery.com.