Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spanish / English)
Job ID: 2020-1984
Category: Customer Operations and Support
About The Role:
ARC is searching for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our team in Arlington, VA. In this position, you will provide high quality, professional, customer service in an informative and personable manner to customers seeking assistance with ARC products and services. You will effectively decipher the customer's needs, come up with the best solution, and then clearly communicate that solution to the customer.
In this position, you will work a rotating shift schedule between the hours of 8:45am - 9:00pm (Monday - Friday).
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on providing exemplary customer service, then join us!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service based on the quality assurance call monitoring standards.
- Meet, or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a monthly basis.
- Multitask efficiently, i.e., working on multiple computer applications while responding accurately to customer's telephone inquiries and/or emails.
- Enter all customer inquiries into the call/problem tracking system (CRM) in a timely, detailed manner, while demonstrating strong business writing skills.
- Resolve complex and difficult problems and issues with customers.
- Provide ideas and feedback to management and coworkers about front-line situations during team meetings.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of previous call center experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish (oral and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong typing skills
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply