Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate
Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring a Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate (Spanish/English) in Sterling, Virginia. The Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate is responsible for front-line customer service, assisting with parts inquiries and processing parts orders in an inside, counter-sales environment. Will research, recommend, and provide pricing for parts to external and internal customers. Will perform essential warehousing functions as needed.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid vacation.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match ranging from $0.75 to $1.25 for every dollar contributed, up to 6% of your total compensation and based on years of service.
- In-house training programs to help advance your skills and opportunities within the company.
Carter Machinery Co., Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law - are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.
Seeking candidates with prior experience ordering parts in a service-related industry and fluency in Spanish. Must possess a strong technical aptitude and the ability to understand/practice sales techniques. Previous experience in the Heavy Equipment industry preferred, with knowledge of CAT and competitive model parts. College degree a plus.
Requirements for the Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate position include:
- Self-starter able to multi-task and handle large volumes of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Exceptional customer satisfaction skills and the ability to build solid relationships.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
- Computer skills are required, including Microsoft products and other applications; able to learn Caterpillar's "Dealer Business System" (DBS) and related rental software programs.
- Able to work overtime as required by job and customer demand.
Physical requirements must be met for the Bilingual Parts Counter Sales Associate, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 20 pounds in weight. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.