Construction Laborer / Stormwater
RES is the nation's largest and most experienced provider of ecological restoration and water resource solutions. To date, we have restored over 328 stream miles, 58,024 wetland acres, and rehabilitated, preserved, and/or managed over 15,000 acres of special-status species habitats. RES operations include planting over 17,400,000 restorative trees and reducing over 267 tons of polluting nutrients. RES navigates and streamlines the environmental permitting process with solutions that balance economic development and ecological sustainability through the establishment of mitigation/conservation banks, permittee responsible turnkey mitigation, and corporate social responsibility projects.
RES is accepting applications for a full-time Storm Water Maintenance Laborer with prior construction and/or landscape experience. This position will be based out of our Warrenton, VA office.
- Primary job is seeding, mulching, and installing erosion control matting
- Work with construction crews on manual labor activities to support overall project
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
- Clean equipment and reports any service related concerns promptly to supervisor
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers and co-workers
- Previous experience in outdoor construction and/or landscaping
- Experience and understanding of engineered blue print drawings & specifications
- Must be willing and able to travel overnight and work at assigned project locations weekly
- Willingness & ability to occasionally lift 70 pounds
- Experience as a Laborer on Stream Restoration and/or Wetland construction projects preferred
We invite you to become a part of our team!
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.