Electrical Service Helper
Join our growing Electrical Service team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for Electrical Helpers working out of our Sterling, VA office.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to read and understand plans and specifications for projects
2. Assists with all aspects of commercial electrical repair and maintenance
3. Prepares work area for repair and maintenance of equipment
4. Sets up and operates tools such as hydraulic benders, power threaders, power pullers and cable vacuum systems
5. Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit
6. Connects wiring and equipment as per code and job specification
7. Effectively communicates status of jobs, issues, recommendations, etc. to management
8. Provides timely and completed documentation of work performed
9. Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
10. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 3E051, 12R, 270, EM
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, up to 3 weeks accrued PTO, Birthday off, Volunteer time-off, Paid Parental Leave, etc.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 0-2 years experience in the field or related area
3. Enrolled in an apprenticeship program within 1 year
4. Valid drivers license in good standing
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Experience with Data Centers