Electrical Superintendent $10,000 Sign on bonus!
Join our growing Electrical Team! Compu Dynamics is one of the leading data center fit-out contractors in the world's largest data center market. Our continued growth has led to an immediate opening for an Electrical Superintendent.
$10,000 Sign on Bonus! (Must have Journeyman/Master license)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lays out project work and ensures that materials, tools, equipment, etc. are scheduled in a timely manner to meet scope, budget and project construction schedules
- Accountable for on-site supervision of assigned construction projects, trade contractors, and field personnel, in such a way as to ensure scheduled completion of projects within established budget, timeframe, quality and performance standards, and customer/client satisfaction
- Responsible for safe installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, and associated materials and equipment within the commercial electrical industry
- Assists Director with recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Conducts bi-annual performance evaluations
- Provides timely and completed documentation of work performed
- Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
- Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 3E071, 1141, 7930
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, $250 tool allowance, up to 3 weeks accrued PTO, Birthday off, Volunteer time-off, Paid Parental Leave, etc.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 15+ years' experience in the commercial industry; 5 of which must be in a supervisory role
- Master Electrician license
- Valid driver's license in good standing
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with Data Centers