IT Support Technician
- IT Support Technician
Dept.: Technical Services / MIS
Reports to: IT Director
ARC Document Solutions is hiring a talented, technical individual with exemplary customer service skills. This position entails supporting a National Helpdesk and all end-users within an assigned territory. This individual is responsible for providing technical assistance and support for desktops/laptops, hardware and software. This individual will respond to helpdesk tickets and communicate with the end-user until resolution.
THESE ARE THE EXCITING THINGS YOU GET TO DO:
• Provide first-level technical assistance and support for incoming helpdesk tickets. Resolve incoming
tickets in a timely manner. If onsite assistance is needed, assign ticket to local support personnel and
communicate with end-users and support representatives throughout the ticket lifecycle.
• Respond to incoming tickets using the helpdesk dashboard, email or phone. In many cases, phone
support and verbal communication will be necessary.
• Document actions and resolutions within the helpdesk ticket.
• Resolve end-user issues as they pertain to both hardware and software.
• Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem to assist with troubleshooting.
• Follow-up with end-users to ensure the issue has been completely resolved.
• Track, route and redirect issues to correct resources for resolution.
• Manage all incoming tickets until resolution has been confirmed.
• Follow all SOPs and Policies as they pertain to domain architecture when resolving issues. Issues
must be resolved in compliance with already established SOPs
THESE WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED HERE:
3-5 years of progressive information technology experience.
- Experience coordinating and supporting IT
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with changing priorities.
- Ability to follow-through and react quickly to situations.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality, take initiative and exercise considerable judgment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team-oriented and flexible.
- Ability to answer questions in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and meet deadlines.
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related discipline preferred.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.