Areas of Responsibility
Marketing and Leasing
- Greets prospective residents, qualifies, and determines needs and preferences
- Answers incoming phone calls and handles accordingly
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends and assists in creative and efficient ways to market the property
- Responsible for maintaining a professional and friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and other common areas of the property
- Ensures all lease applications are completed in full and performs application verification
- Prepares all move-in packets, coordinates new move-ins and lease renewals, maintains resident records, etc.
- Accepts rents and deposits and assists the Assistant Property Manager with posting payments in Yardi.
- Supports the goals and principles of federal and state fair housing laws
- Conducts business in accordance with company policies and procedures and government laws pertaining to employers and apartments
Above is a brief outline of job duties and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field OR
- Minimum of one year experience in leasing and property management or combination of education and experience
- Good leasing and/or closing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team player